Property sale and purchase
- National and tax ID of the purchaser and the vendor.
- Property deed.
- Certificate of community costs.
- Latest IBI receipt.
- Certificate of energy efficiency.
- Payment receipts.
- Payment receipt for municipal capital gains tax in "non resident" sales.
Sale of shares or holdings in commercial companies
- Vendor's property deed of title (public instrument).
- National and tax IDs of purchasers and vendors.
- Articles of incorporation of the company issuing the shares or holdings.
Incorporation of companies
- National ID documents of the constituent partners.
- Certification of current corporate name.
- Bank certificate attesting to payment of current share capital.
- Death Certificate and certificate of last will and testament.
- Authorised copy of will and testament.
- Details of heirs
- Assets of principal or deceased.
- Time frame: 6 months from the date of death of the principal.
- Cash: The origin of the money should be indicated through bank certification.
- Property: the effect on the donor of income tax and the amount of the municipal capital gains tax shall be taken into account.
- Donations to spouses, descendants and ascendants enjoy different tax bonuses depending on the autonomous region in question.
Powers of attorney
- National ID number of the mandating party and the agents appointed.
- List of lawyers and court procedural representatives (powers of attorney for law suits)
Issue of duplicate copies
- Records of Benidorm Notaries (up to 25 years):
- Don José Monfort Romero.
- José Escámez. } Pablo Madrid Navarro (since 1994).
- Carlos Goicoechea Rico.